Bright Ideas Trust
Bright Ideas Trust offers its help free of charge. Over the years, it has built a reputation for providing support for those who most need it. Bright Ideas Trust’s portfolio of diverse businesses and inspiring life stories is testament to the value of the work the charity provides.
Bright Ideas Trust relies on assistance from the business community, not just for financial support but also by the provision of volunteers and mentors to work closely with our young start-up businesses,deliver workshops or give pro bono expertise to help the charity develop.
In order for us to keep helping those who are in most need of our help we need both financial and non-financial support. If you would like to get involved please get in touch.
Bright Ideas Trust is delighted to be generously supported by:
- The Esmee Fairbairn Foundation
- Sage Foundation
- Argent Group Europe Ltd
- Chesterhill Charitable Trust
- Mr C Braithwaite
We are also proud to work with the following partners:
- City of Westminster
- Aldermore Bank
- Market Gravity
- Metropolitan Housing Trust
- HMPs Brixton, Belmarsh, Isis and Spring Hill
Why do you support Bright Ideas Trust?
At Bright Ideas Trust we are incredibly grateful for the contributions we receive from partners, which allow us to continue with our life-changing business support activities for young people. We welcome support in any of the following areas:
- Donations towards our minimal but essential core operational costs
- Donations which will be used directly to invest in businesses started by the young people who we help
- In kind support through pro bono professional services and volunteering
If you think you can help in any of these areas we’d love to hear from you.